Re: non-free?

On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 21:52, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Sajith VK]
> > The instruction to set apt-source for skolelinux at
> > http://developer.skolelinux.no/apt-kilde.html.en, refers to contrib
> > and non-free. Is they are mandatory for upgrading skolelinux? I mean
> > is there any non-free package in skolelinux?
>
> Yes, there are a few.  Java opera and forms are the one I remember at
> the moment.
A really disappointing news........
Is removing non-free softwares in our TODO list
so that we can expect a "free" version in the future?

Also why softwares like opera is still included when
we have enough and more and more free rowsers are available?

"Use spread and enrich free software"
--
"Freedom Matters"
Sajith VK