Re: [MiniDebConfSite] Site now Up to preview

On Sunday 31 August 2014 08:10 PM, Mahendra Bhandwalkar wrote:
> hi every one ...
>

> now you can Check Mini DebConf 2014 Website
>
>      http://in2014.mini.debconf.org/

Mahendra, Thanks for all your hard work! Check the changes I have made
where I have created a separate footer.shtml which is now included in
index.shtml. We have to update all pages in the same way. This will help
us make changes to footer or header once and it will be reflected
everywhere.

Please add the infrastructure partners logos too, they provide the
hosting for debconf, which we also share.