Re: [MiniDebConfSite] Site now Up to preview

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 3:38 AM, pavithran <pavithran.s@gmail.com> wrote:

you are welcome but please do suggest me what markers you need at the
zoomed up map.
Please excuse me for this one. What exactly do you mean(over here) by marker ? Is it way of marking locations on the OSM(I've not used it much) or are you using it in general terms ?

I mean how do I share the locations on the map with you in, say a mail ? (Share the lats and longs ?)

@harish and @Aishwarya :
1. Please have a look at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/9.09378/76.49064 to suggest some
markers.
2. Where exactly is the venue of the event ?
Yes, it's Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. The map shows that clear enough. I think marking that is good enough.
3. Where is the accommodation provided ?
I'll come in with confirmation on these. We'll have the accommodation in the Boys Hostel and the Ashram(both of which are shown in the map)

P.S: I've also sent a merge request[1] to the website(a minor one ofcourse) that opens the wiki-page in a new tab :D

[1] https://gitorious.org/minidebconfindia/minidebconfwebsite-2014-mirror/merge_requests/1

Warm Regards.

Thanking You,
R.Harish Navnit