Re: [MiniDebConfSite] Site now Up to preview

at bottom :-

On 8/30/14, pavithran <pavithran.s@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 August 2014 00:27, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Use markers . I think the railways would be shown well normally but
>>> something could be done for the bus stand.
>> If you want to write a script or two you are welcome or if you want to
>> drop some markers you are welcome to share those efforts.
>
> Done check out
> https://gitorious.org/minidebconfindia/minidebconfwebsite-2014-mirror/source/ae67835cf671f34cfb0b806dd8d95ee141a2b4d9:
> I added markers in the event venue HTML page
> I added Leaflet JS and CSS . Also dropped markers only for the
> overview showing 2 airports and a station.
> In the zoomed map can you tell me what markers are needed and at what
> lat longs you want them ?
>
> Regards,
> Pavithran
>

> --
> Archive:
> https://lists.debian.org/CABJBktEA2Gyrsq+uHiDUe18QT8pz-J1PD33E5NFX-JvLznMg@mail.gmail.com

Hi Pavi,
Thanx for upping not just the markers for the map but also upping the
whole site. Mahendra wanted to up the site by himself but was getting
problems in authenticating to gitorious.org. I wasn't getting the time
to resolve it, on top of it Mahendra is using cygwin and I'm not
familiar with how cygwin maps POSIX Unix commands  and things to
MS-Windows structure (hadn't worked on it.)

Due to wget, the pressure is now on Praveen to quickly deploy it as
soon as possible. Thanks, Pavi.