Re: [MiniDebConfSite] Site now Up to preview

Guys a preview of the MiniDebConfIn14 site is up on

mahendrabhandwalkar.in

Check it out. Mahendra will soon push it to the Git repo.
Hi Raju,
Is there anything stoping you to push this? The earlier we have it up, the better. All other activities are blocked by lack of event website. Can you give a final date where we will see the site ready?

Remember we can only use (s)html, css and javascript on the server. We cannot use php or wordpress.