Re: [MiniDebConfSite] Site now Up to preview

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Aishwarya S <aishwarya923@gmail.com> wrote:

Some inputs:
  1. Could we also have a sction for Registration for participants?
TLDR ; +1

I think we can collect a nominal entry fee from participants. Can we have a section/drop-down menu for the same ?
I know it's very commonly used and found in many conferences, but can someone explain me who the delegate section is targeting ? There was some confusion over here as to why delegate registration section is needed and who it's aimed at. AFAIK delegate is someone who is a sort of representative to a conference or convention. That doesn't sound like a participant to me anyways.
  1. In speakers, could we add the Speaker's photo and a brief note about him/her, rather than specifying the talk he would be giving? (As, I understand, information on his talk would be covered in the schedule section anyway)
I guess this has been taken care of ? I'm seeing the updated website only now and it looks good to me :)

Thanks.
Harish