Re: [MiniDebConfSite] Site now Up to preview

hi every one Me & Shirish have change in our miniDebConf  india 2014
Kerala. Website

according to your Suggestion's

Please Check Now   http://mahendrabhandwalkar.in/mini_DebConf2014/index.html

if any more Suggestion, Please Welcome to your's  Valuable Suggestion