Re: [MiniDebConfSite] Site now Up to preview

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 9:04 AM, Mahendra Bhandwalkar <mahendra.bhandwalkar@gmail.com> wrote:

Please Check Now   http://mahendrabhandwalkar.in/mini_DebConf2014/index.html

if any more Suggestion, Please Welcome to your's  Valuable Suggestion

Oh ! This doesn't look right to me. The logo on the website(left-hand top corner, the main one) has "Puri, Kollam, Kerala" written on it. It should be "Amritapuri, Kollam, Kerala".
I think this should be changed before the deployment of the website. Very important to get the name right :D

Another suggestion that I have - and it's a personal one - is that the links to the wiki-page and the Delegate/Speaker registration open in a new tab. I'd love to see that happen. It's just one of those things that I personally prefer. My ideology being that the user at all time should be glued to our website and any external links shouldn't distract him/her.

Warm Regards.

Thanking You,
R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma