Re: irc meeting summary

> I suggest to use ISO format: yyyy-mm-dd.

Isn't dd-mm-yyyy more suitable for people (at least for Indians)? In the database it is yyyy-mm-dd however.

> > 4. Organization and City can be left blank
>
> I suggest to either mention (optional) at those, or oppositely mention
> "* is required" and mark with a (red?) star non-optional fields.

Sure. Designers - listen to this.

> > Check the site again and suggest more validation schemes if needed.
>
> I suggest to add label at the left of each field, and sample text (not
> label or description as now) as placeholder text.  When I had started
> typing the second date I got confused which field was which, and needed
> to delete my entry to see what was the purpose of the field - not good.

Designers - Listen to this too.

> What is small/medium/large? Size of my belly? Appetite? Ego? :-)

Haha. Actually, in one of my earlier versions of the form, I had changed the option "None" to "T Shirt Size". I think I wrote over that. Will correct.

Balasankar C
http://balasankarc.in

"Freedom is never easily won, but once established, freedom lasts, spreads and chokes out tyranny." - Trent Lott