Re: irc meeting summary

Hi all,
today had some time so started apache and tried out the various php
files as shared by bala.

shouldn't it be validated at each field. For e.g. in the name I
entered '12345' instead of name and it didn't complain. I filled
numerals at each stage hoping that field validation would be there and
it would say to me locally that I'm doing something wrong (before
submission) but didn't get it.

Would like to know if it's the same at other people's end or maybe
something is not right at my end ?