Triggers status

FYI, I have (thanks to help from Raphael) published all my branches on
Alioth.  You can find them here:
  http://git.debian.org/?p=users/iwj/dpkg.git
  git://git.debian.org/git/users/iwj/dpkg.git

The triggers branch is the ref called `triggers' there.
Likewise `speedup' is my experimental flex based parser.

This version should be used for merging as it is the most up to date.
In particular, while sorting out #432893 I found a small bug whose fix
I have cherrypicked onto the triggers branch.

I'm going to leave the trees on www.chiark for now but they will
disappear at some point, without any particular future warning.

Ian.