Re: Create a project on Alioth and choose a RCS?

> Apparantly someone has done this? I also see a fresh SVN repository
> for the project but the permissions apparently still need to be synced
> from Alioth to svn.d.o. Once this is done (by a cron job I presume)

Yes, I asked wiggy and filed a support request so everything needed is
in place. We probably need to wait for tomorrow's sync (something like
06:00UTC) before being able to commit in the SVN.

> I can prepare the repository so that everyone can begin to work unless
> someone other wants to step forward to do it.

This is fine by me. My own needs are syncing the po/ directory with
what I currently have, as well as modify debian/changelog to close the
giant list of pending l10n bugs.

Things are setting up, it seems..:-)