Re: Create a project on Alioth and choose a RCS?

Quoting Brendan O'Dea (bod@debian.org):
> On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 07:33:56AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> >-import the current sources in the trunk of this SVN
>
> I take it that this could be done in such a was as to retain the history
> in Scott's arch repositories?

That's a good point and I don't have the answer.

For sure, keeping the history in the RCS would be really great but,
for this, we need someone able to do this....

So (shouting out loud), who knows how to import an Arch archive into
SVN and keeping the history.

If this is impossible (or we don't know how to do it in short time), I
suggest we import the current status in a SVN branch temporarily or
somethign like this, just to have the codebase handy for
everyone....the other solution being "the current codebase is in
'apt-get source dpkg'".