Re: Create a project on Alioth and choose a RCS?

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 10:00:01AM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> Contacting an Alioth admin in #alioth to just add us to the list of
> project admins would probably the fastest solution (I have no IRC
> today, so if someone else could do that?). Of course we should
> ask wiggy and doogie wether they want to remain on the project or not.

Apparantly someone has done this? I also see a fresh SVN repository
for the project but the permissions apparently still need to be synced
from Alioth to svn.d.o. Once this is done (by a cron job I presume)
I can prepare the repository so that everyone can begin to work unless
someone other wants to step forward to do it.

For my exact plan see my previous mail.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>