Re: Create a project on Alioth and choose a RCS?

> In the worst case, we could convert the CVS history and the latest
> state from Scott's.

I suggest we go with it if nothig is found very quickly. The worst
case would be nothing being done for weeks with everyonen waiting for
everybody to do something.

There are already patches coming in, so it would be nice to have those
that are worth it commited or so if they're really worth it.

I also have to commit my translation updates somewhere. They're
currently waiting on my archive, which is not the safest place to be
in.

Shal we go and contact wiggy and/or doogie for owning the dpkg Alioth
project?

I'm a bit annoyed by the lack of answeer from Frank Lichtenheld....I'm
sure he has very good reasons and probably is highly busy but a little
words in the thread would help.