Re: debiandoc to docbook conversion situation full review (1st try)

philippe.batailler@free.fr (Philippe Batailler) writes:

> For replacing numbered sections, element <section>, not <sect>.
> But are we sure we don't want numbered sections?

I think so, yes.  But it's hard for me to say.  AFAICT, neither is
depracted and both are valid so I guess it's really just a question of
what authors prefer.  I think the, because, quoting
<URL:http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/section.html>:

  Sections may be more convenient than numbered sections in some
  authoring environments because they can be moved around in the
  document hierarchy without renaming.

I don't supposed it's possible to have a switch that will allow the
author to choose?