Re: debiandoc to docbook conversion situation full review (1st try)

 Adam DiCarlo <aph@debian.org> écrivait :

  « Can you regenerate the table and send it along?

I have made a new stylesheet with the following changes:

em -> <emphasis>

strong -> <emphasis role="bold">

toc -> no need to explicitly declare one
       (the presentation tool does the job.)

tt -> <literal>

ref -> <xref> (empty element)

qref -> <link>

ftpsite -> <systemitem class="systemname" role="ftpsite">
ftppath -> <filename>
           For exemple, policy.sgml reads:
	   The current version of this document is always accessible
           from the Debian FTP server <ftpsite>ftp.debian.org</ftpsite>
           as
           <ftppath>/debian/doc/package-developer/policy.txt.gz</ftppath>...

	   Best practice : the two elements in one <ulink> element?

httpsite -> <systemitem class="systemname" role="httpsite">
httppath -> <filename>

file -> <filename>

list compact
enumlist compact
taglist compact
	Compact is an attribute of the elements list, enumlist and taglist.
	translated  with attribute <spacing>.

tag -> <varlinstentry> + <term>

comment -> <remark>

comment/p -> <phrase>
	  I put this element because element <remark> in xml does not
	  contain <para>

Regards,

--
Philippe Batailler