Re: Merged release notes (was Re: Errouneous link in dist upgrade documentation)

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 03:27:31PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Yeah, it's different. Currently, I have:
>
> <![ %not-sparc [
> <![ %not-alpha [
> <![ %not-powerpc [
> <![ %not-arm [
>   previous Debian release to 2.2 at once; you should not have to upgrade
>   separately to every intermediate release. Note however, that upgrades
>   from releases 2.0 and earlier to 2.2 have not been tested extensively,
>   and are therefore not supported.
> ]]>
> ]]>
> ]]>
> ]]>
In this case, my answer was exactly for this situation.  The text that you included
says: `the upgrade procedure below...'

You may change the above to

<![ %upgrade-procedure-available [

]]>

and set the correct value to the upgrade-procedure-available entity according to
the availability of the upgrade procedure...

> It would be much nicer if I could do something like
>
> <![ %i386 || %m68k [
No, this just does not exist.

--
Misha