Re: Merged release notes (was Re: Errouneous link in dist upgrade documentation)

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 02:07:44PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> BTW, does someone know how to do `if defined(i386) && defined(m68k)' in
> debiandoc-sgml, rather than `if !defined(alpha) && !defined(sparc) &&
> !defined(powerpc) && !defined(arm)'?
I am not that sure, but it seems to be better to have an appropriate feature to
be defined separately.  For example, let's consider that CD-ROM support is only
available in i386 and m68k :)  There are two ways to make appropriate section
to appear: one is to make use of something like defined(i386) or defined(m68k),
another would be to create a new entity called this-platform-supports-cd-rom and
assign a proper value to it depending on whether the CDs are supported for this
platform.

(I may be answering a different question though :)  if you could give an
example, it would be easier to understand what you'd like to accomplish)

--
Misha