Re: Merged release notes (was Re: Errouneous link in dist upgrade documentation)

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 12:26:46AM +0200, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> especially the <p>-surrounding of every <example>, which looks _much_
> better in the .txt and doesn't seem to affect other output formats.

I seem to remember that debiandoc-sgml maintainer told me not do do this.
And I don't understand why is it so much better, not even why is it
different.

Thanks for doing all this, although I would have preferred a straight
unified diff (diff -u oldversion newversion). Please do that next time.

One big question: if dselect's multi_cd access method (or dselect at all for
that matter) should not be used anymore for upgrades, as your changes to the
Release Notes imply, the dpkg-multicd package should be removed, no? I have
left the dselect stuff there, for now.

BTW, does someone know how to do `if defined(i386) && defined(m68k)' in
debiandoc-sgml, rather than `if !defined(alpha) && !defined(sparc) &&
!defined(powerpc) && !defined(arm)'?