Re: what needs doing?

On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 10:44:41PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> When we implement a more dynamic system of entering such information.
> Currently, the pages are purely static, and hardly maintainable :/

Are there any plans/efforts underway to implement such a system?  If it
existed, would it be useful only to the DDP or to the whole Debian
project?

Do you want/need someone to do it?  If so, I volunteer.

Have you seen the GNOME project's equivalent chart?  It's *really* good
(apart from the HUUUUGE tables whic do awful things to Netscape on my
feeble little P100).

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Internet and Open Source Development, Consulting and Training