Re: ARM architectures

I personally prefer the Raspi 4 because it can run plain Debian in a
way supported by a Debian Developer

I'm interested in this version, do you know how it is built (Manually,
or is there a build script to verify the images)?

Does the RPi4 is totally 64 bit ?
It can run plain Debian arm64. Is that "total 64 bit"?
As far as I know, it can also run 32bit flavors of Linux
This is the default OS they provide, the 64 bit version is still hidden
as Beta.
but I don't know whether a multi-arch installation is possible.

The official Raspberry Pi OS (the arm64 version of it) supports both
armhf and arm64 debian packages out of the box (And has support for
these enabled in dpkg).

Greetings

Aaron