on beating dead horses (Re: Debian With Alternate Init Systems)

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 06:36:08PM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> (leaving the other parts of threads to later, when I'll get time to
> think what useful answer I can give, beyond just apologizing)

please dont reply later, everyone is sick of init system discussions on
debian-devel@l.d.o. - discussions also don't change anything here.

(instead please file bugs, write patches, have a walk outside, read a book,
 start some other more interesting discussion, work on some uploads, whatever.)

--
cheers,
	Holger

There are no jobs on a dead planet. (Also many other things but people mostly
seem to care about jobs.)