Re: Debian With Alternate Init Systems

Back on debian-devel.

On Mon, 2020-02-10 at 14:22 +0000, Sam Hartman wrote:
>From a private reply to me from Sam:
> I hear your frustration at Samuel's message.
I want Samuel to apologize on _this_ email list for insulting me.

Regarding your opinion about the GR becomes very clear by reading
https://hartmans.livejournal.com/99395.html again.
Not much more to comment about that. This part is especially interesting:
"Proposal B is a systemd focused proposal. It's very similar to Proposal F. The
text is different, but the implications of both proposals are similar."

Not much space for other init systems than systemd within Debian. I was hoping
for too much. Let's move on with our lives.

Thanks!