Re: Salsa CI news

Hi,

Dmitry Smirnov (2020-02-06):
> Now when we have a proper package for a while what excuse do you
> have to continue to use vendor binaries that could not be accepted
> to Debian?

I'd love if you would use wording less morally/emotionally loaded than
"excuse" here: for me at least, "excuse" is bound to the thought
framework of guilt, accusation, and absolute right vs. absolute wrong.
Framing the discussion this way can easily lead folks to react in
a defensive, non-constructive way.

Maybe, instead, you meant something like "what reason is there to do
X?", or "why do you think this trade-off is the current best
solution?" :)

Cheers!