Re: Salsa CI news

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 1:19:35 AM AEDT Inaki Malerba wrote:
> [0] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/blob/master/README.md

Thank you for providing this useful service.

My big concern though is that primary gitlab-runner 12.7.0 (HEAD)
on salsa-runner.debian.net f0fdd533 is not DFSG compliant.

Frankly I don't understand why such issue is tolerated on official
infrastructure.

Please use properly packaged gitlab-(ci-multi-)runner package.

--
Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

One of the best ways to achieve justice is to expose injustice.
        -- Julian Assange