Re: Should the weboob package stay in Debian?

On Mi, Jul 25, 2018 at 09:25:11 +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:
Obviously we renamed packages (which made us incompatible with the rest
of the world) already if needed. Rememver iceweasel or icedove?

Yes, I do. And I remember the problems with this renaming. And do you remember the reason? This was not a „I don’t like the name” case, it was a legal one. And I believe everyone is glad that we can use firefox and thunderbird again.

In other cases there were name clashes. And this could go to the TC.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/keys.html |