Re: Should the weboob package stay in Debian?

On Do, Jul 26, 2018 at 09:32:34 +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
Adam Borowski - 26.07.18, 03:09:
I for one don't protest inclusion of the Bible in Debian, despite that
text having been the cause of 100M deaths, nor Quran with its 75M.  I
That text did not *directly* cause anything. It were still human beings
killing one another. The book is not responsible for anything. Human
beings are.

Sounds like the US weapon industry.

But they are equal. Which means are to be treated equally fair and with
respect. I do not see that with the weboob package being included in
Debian with binary names unchanged.

I don’t understand the problem. No one forces anyone to keep the package in Debian. Upstream made clear it isn’t interested in changing the names.

How would a world free from power struggle between men and women look
like? (Or even free from power struggle between any of the expressions
of that one consciousness?)

Such a world will never exist because this struggle is part of the human being.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/keys.html |