Re: Would be possible to have a ".treeinfo" file added to the installers' page?

People,

Let me revive this thread. :-)

After a nice pub conversation a friend of mine suggested that *maybe*
the .treeinfo changes could be done as part of Google Summer of Code.
As a GNOME student/mentor/admin from previous years, I sincerely think
it may be a good idea *if* the work is not too short and/or something
else could be added to the same project in order to make it solid
enough for 3-ish months of work.

In case this idea is really too short ... what if someone spend some
time to briefly guide me through the relevant codebase so I could
provide the needed patch? What would be the specific codebase that I
could open an RFE kind of issue just to keep track of this?

Paul mentioned in his last answer:
> I'm not involved in the affected teams but I guess it would depend on
> someone being willing and able to implement the requested changes. In
> case anyone not in those teams is interested, I think these are the
> relevant codebases:
>
> The archive:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/ftp-team/dak
>
> The ISO images:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/images-team/debian-cd
>
> The website:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml

Could someone confirm that he's accurate on his answer or point me to
right direction?

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio