Re: Would be possible to have a ".treeinfo" file added to the installers' page?

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018 at 4:45 PM Fabiano Fidêncio

> So, I guess the best question would be: Would you (as Debian
> Community) be willing to expose that? If so, would be possible, for
> future releases, to have the ".treeinfo" file (or *anything* that we
> could match as *this* *specific* *version*, including testing)?

I'm not involved in the affected teams but I guess it would depend on
someone being willing and able to implement the requested changes. In
case anyone not in those teams is interested, I think these are the
relevant codebases:

The archive:

https://salsa.debian.org/ftp-team/dak

The ISO images: