Re: Would be possible to have a ".treeinfo" file added to the installers' page?

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 6:37 PM Fabiano Fidêncio wrote:

> So, what I'm looking for is something like:
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch/main/installer-amd64/.treeinfo,
> where the .treeinfo would  have something like:

None of the examples you have linked to or quoted appears to be
OpenPGP signed and some of them are not even available over TLS. I see
some of them do have cryptographic hashes though. Does treeinfo have
any protection against MITM attacks?

--
bye,
pabs