Re: salsa.debian.org: merge requests and such

Hi Ian,

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 3:51 AM Ian Jackson
<ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> If people don't like the emails it generates, this should be "fixed"
> by disabling MRs rather than by disabling the email bridge.
>
> Do you know how to write such a thing ?  Where would it be
> configured ?  (Eg, what if I want to add a configurable feature to
> automatically turn an MR into a series of patchbomb emails rather than
> one email?)

If you would go for the solution I described, you'd enable a webhook
in settings > integration of your project (you'd first need to write
such integration and serve it somewhere as an endpoint).
Note that this would only be if you need to send to a specific team.
If it's for individual emails, you really should go with the built-in
"watch" on the repository as described earlier in the thread.

Joseph