Re: "Ask HN: What do you want to see in Ubuntu 17.10?"

Hi,

On 07.04.2017 01:58, Michael Biebl wrote:

>> - Suspend
>> - Hibernate
>> - Airplane-mode Hotkey (especially hard apparently)
>> - Volume Hotkeys
>> - Brightness Hotkeys
>> - Suspend/hibernate hotkeys
>> - Hot-plug of external monitor

> All of the above works flawlessly on my Thinkpad X220 running Debian Sid
> with GNOME.

Fujitsu Lifebook E782:

 - suspend/hibernate: works
 - rfkill: hard switch and button work (although I'd prefer to use the
button as a launcher)
 - touchpad button: works (but doesn't tell the OS)
 - volume/brightness hotkeys: generate X11 key events
 - lock/suspend/hibernate/info hotkeys: generate X11 key events
 - external monitor hotplug: works, except for pulseaudio routing

   Simon