Re: "not authorised" doing various desktoppy things [and 1 more messages]

On Thu, 2017-01-05 at 11:22 +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> Neither systemd-shim nor consolekit are solutions that are viable in
> the long term, the sooner we get rid of both, the better.  I don't
> know what's a good alternative, though.  Loginkit is
> vapourware.  Elogind maybe?

With elogind do you mean https://github.com/wingo/elogind?  That
project doesn't look very active.

Is there any active project trying to reimplement the logind API?
Including access to devices (which X wants these days)?

Ansgar