Re: Please more fish (was: so long and thanks for all the fish)

Hi,

On 09/11/14 07:28, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 12:01 AM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
>> On Sat, 2014-11-08 at 23:30 -0500, Michael Gilbert wrote:
>>> No accusation, just a statement of fact.  Four ctte members were
>>> complicit in the vote [0]
>>
>> Well maybe I read that ruling wrong, but didn't it more or less say
>> "we're not deciding anything right now"?
>>
>> And even if that decision would be the sole reason for Joey to leave
>
> Please actually read Joey's message to understand his concern, which
> is not at all about content or systemd, but the harmful actions of
> some project members and the complicity of others in those actions
> over some significant time now.

Please forgive my naiveness, but I do not understand what you are saying
here. Now, I am just an "informed outsider" of this discussion, so maybe
that was actually intentional. But I agree with Christoph that it looks
to me like the decision in this case was not to have a decision. Also,
five CTTE members agreed on that, so I don't understand where you got
your number 4 from.
I read Joey's message over and over without getting any more clues. He
said the CTTE has "Decided it should make a decision", which it seems to
me it did not. So I probably misunderstood something more fundamental here.

Maybe you were intentionally vague, then please just disregard this
message. I don't want to heat the discussion, just understand.

Kind regards
Ralf