Re: Please more fish (was: so long and thanks for all the fish)

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 12:01 AM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> On Sat, 2014-11-08 at 23:30 -0500, Michael Gilbert wrote:
>> No accusation, just a statement of fact.  Four ctte members were
>> complicit in the vote [0]
>
> Well maybe I read that ruling wrong, but didn't it more or less say
> "we're not deciding anything right now"?
>
> And even if that decision would be the sole reason for Joey to leave

Please actually read Joey's message to understand his concern, which
is not at all about content or systemd, but the harmful actions of
some project members and the complicity of others in those actions
over some significant time now.

Best wishes,
Mike