Re: Reality check.

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014, Matthias Urlichs wrote:

> Yes. Human beings are perfectly able to communicate dislike for another
> human's actions in a way that does not imply disrespect for that person.

But Debian beings are not able to distinguish between disrespect
for actions made by some person (while at the same time holding
the person in, somewhat grudging, respect for the other things
they so) and disrespect for that person, all because they focus
on the language used nowadays. This seems to come from the anglo-
australic angle, which have been offended by “four-letter words”
and things like that for ages.

> > Is a proper language more useful than that "we"?

In Debian, these days, yes. Thanks for your support, Bjoern.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
[16:04:33] bkix: "veni vidi violini"
[16:04:45] bkix: "ich kam, sah und vergeigte"...