Re: Fwd: bash exorcism experiment ('bug' 762923 & 763012)

Le Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 06:07:19PM +0200, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

> I deliberately used an extremely few insulting word for this
> but I don’t know how to else express it. And I do not believe
> in staying quiet if it can’t be politely expressed, because,
> let’s face it, the real world *is* full of shit, no matter
> where you look at.

So basically, you are using the passive-aggressive argument that you did your
best regarding avoiding insults, but it was unavoidable because the other
person really deserves insults.  And you do this about a decision taken in
2009, from which you had ample time to get over.

On this mailing list, you went as far as calling for murder, and regularly
insulting others.

I hope that next time you will get at the very least banned from posting on
this list for a few weeks.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy