Re: Fwd: bash exorcism experiment ('bug' 762923 & 763012)

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 07:41:30PM +0200, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> Thorsten Glaser:
> > I deliberately used an extremely few insulting word for this
>
> You should have deliberated a bit more, then.
>
> The only acceptable concrete value for 'extremely few' is Zero.

I'd say losing patience is quite understandable in this case: tg took his
time to investigate a bug, provided a patch yet had it rudely ignored,
despite 1. the bug having nasty effects (unbootable system if you try to
change your /bin/sh), 2. being (then) a violation of a "must" clause of
the policy.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets.  Instead, contact the nearest temple