Re: Reality check.

hi,

>  I entirely concur his language was unacceptable.

Really? All that because of that a human being used an emotional
language? Are we - as a community - on a point were respect is
one-sided? Are we really so unstable, that an emotional expression
could offend us? Is a proper language more useful than that "we"?

Respect is not only in words, respect is to respect someone as this he
is. Of course, you may say "insulting" someone is a disrecpt. I think,
it was just anger not a purpose of insulting.

I prefer a trustworthy, emotional community over a "smile before me
and stab me from behind"-community.

Just my 2 cents.

Greetings,
Björn