Re: New package tracker - old one going?

Hi,

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 02:54:43PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> > It will go away eventually once the new tracker has equivalent functionality.
>
> I know it's nothing to be abandoning the new tracker over, but the new one
> hurts my eyes. The old one is quite pretty.

That's not a very actionable feedback. The main differences are:
- white background instead of gray one
- more whitespace between panels
- smaller font-size (this has already been reported in #756721

What parts are actually problematic in your opinion ?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/