Re: New package tracker - old one going?

Hello,

On 16 September 2014 13:44, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
> - white background instead of gray one
> - more whitespace between panels
> - smaller font-size (this has already been reported in #756721

I personally dislike all of the three. Grey background adds some
contrast, little whitespace makes panels more compact so I don't need
to scroll the page while having bigger font size means I don't have
troubles reading the text.

So, basically, I'd like the new tracker to have the same stylesheet as
the old one. At least, make it an option (cookie-enabled, maybe?)

--
Cheers,
  Andrew