Re: New package tracker - old one going?

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 5:15 AM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:

> I notice that packages.qa.debian.org is advertising the new package tracker.
> Does this mean the old package tracker there is going to disappear?

It will go away eventually once the new tracker has equivalent functionality.

> I was going to build something for tracking team packages using the RDF
> generated by the tracker at packages.qa.debian.org but if it's going to
> disappear I'll have to find another way.

If you could help port the RDF work to the new tracker that would help
the transition move faster and also give you a reliable source of data
for both Debian and derivatives who also use the same software.
Another option is to base your team thing on UDD.

https://udd.debian.org/

BTW we already have several team things, could you just use those?

http://pet.debian.net/
https://udd.debian.org/dmd.cgi
https://tracker.debian.org/teams/

--