Re: New package tracker - old one going?

On 16/09/14 11:46, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:

> Saying this, if the ham radio team is willing to look into becoming a blend,
> then we would gain this anyway, and any missing features I was thinking of
> could be added to the blends web sentinel.

At the moment the team doesn't even seem to have time to maintain the
groups packages. Until I started work on them a couple of months ago
most of them hadn't been touched for several years since Joop retired.

I'm not sure how many of the team are actually active any more.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x38C9D903