Re: Debian default desktop environment

previously on this list Adam D. Barratt contributed:

> Please fix your clock.

Have you considered relying on your own clock? I use mail receive
order. Do you not get spam annoyingly staying at the top of your box?

Sorry if your client does not allow that or doesn't support maildir but
this is a linux box that I haven't had time to upgrade but I shall be
moving back to OpenBSD as soon as the new webkit packages hit the
mirrors (few days max most likely). On linux if the clock has been set
forward by accident then it stupidly requires root to do a manual fsck
and which I can't be bothered with hence since yesterday currently
always going forward, still can't find reverse.

Let's not bring up ntp, crappy bios (not crystal) etc. etc..

Regards

Kc

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)