Re: Debian default desktop environment

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> (2014-04-07):
> On 04/07/2014 08:24 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > That's what I'm using yes. Probably you should have read my message
> > up to its end, where I wrote: "I'm also unsure all my KVM over IPs
> > support images for DVDs rather than simply CD."
>
> No need to be rude about that, ok? I missed that part. Jeez.

It would make me very sad to see such aggressiveness continue.

(Maybe it's just me but calling people “not very professional” is
something I consider very rude; not Thomas' mentioning the fact that
the original text had sufficient context in its single paragraph.)

Mraw,
KiBi,
in an attempt to avoid “pot, kettle, black”.