Re: systemd and Linux are *fundamentally incompatible* -> and I can prove it

On 03/30/2014 02:51 AM, Jan Gloser wrote:
> Otherwise if you just personally disagree with the design of systemd and
> can't describe such a scenario, why not just migrate to Gentoo or BSD?

This has been said a 100 times...

There's no need to migrate away. systemd is not (and will not be)
mandatory in Debian in the foreseeable future. Your can continue to use
sysv-rc (or OpenRC, file-rc, Upstart...) if you like. The TC decision is
*only* about the *default* init system.

Thomas