Re: systemd and Linux are *fundamentally incompatible* -> and I can prove it

]] Jan Gloser

> 1) I think some valid questions have been raised to which I have not seen
> ANY satisfactory answer that no doubt a person who truly understands the
> subject (unlike me) should be able to give. (though I might have missed
> some)

I'm not sure what those are, but I merely skimmed the earlier messages.

> 2) The responses with more or less subtle aggression and comments about the
> FORMAT of the original message greatly disquiet me as a user and "client"
> of the debian OS. Of course some formatting can help you better read the
> message but I was able to read it, I understand it as much as my education
> permits and I believe I possess only average intelligence, so I can't
> imagine why asterisks should be a problem for the "OS guys". I believe
> focusing on such unimportant things is only the sign of ego standing in the
> way of clear reasoning.

The original message in this thread was quite long and rambling, and
while I'm sure it's possible to distill a meaning and maybe some useful
questions out of it, I have better use for my time.  Form, in addition
to content, matters.

I find it disrespectful to the 2500 odd members on the list to not spend
time to format your message in a useful way and expect them to go out
and do your homework for the original poster.  (It sure looked that way
to me from a skimming of the original mail, so I might be wrong here.
If I am, see above about making sure your mails have a useful form. :-)

--
Tollef Fog Heen