Re: when will we finally throw away binary uploads (Re: Please upgrade your build environment when you are affected by transition

Paul Tagliamonte <paultag <at> debian.org> writes:

> On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 04:39:25PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > > Are buildd people happy with humans sending their logs this way?
> >
> > Well, I am, but it's probably not my call.
>
> Which keyring does it use to validate? Can DMs send logs? Does it
> validate at all, or can some script kiddies use it as a pastebin
> service? :)

The latter…

I had asked for being allowed to upload my cowbuilder logs to the
debian-ports equivalent. For years, repeatedly. I never got a positive
answer on it, even after eventually having figured out the address and
the format to use from reading source code. I also assumed all of those
details were deliberately not published. I assume that the main archive
would be at least as strict, if not stricter, than debian-ports.

bye,
//mirabilos

ObCaptcha: “null” (looks like GMane only has a dozen or so words)