Re: when will we finally throw away binary uploads (Re: Please upgrade your build environment when you are affected by transition

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2014, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:
> All that's needed, I guess, is for someone to write a patch to dak /
> wanna-build ... and schedule _all.deb builds on amd64 ?
> Or if arch-restricted package, on one of the arches it will build on?

nope, it's worse than you think: the arch specific package built on the
developers machine (in a "random"^wnon predicatable environment) will not be
rebuild, there are also no build logs available.

See https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=html2text - you can only
hope that I've build it in a clean environment and there aint a logfile for
the amd64 build of that arch:any package.

cheers,
	Holger